I have just recently noticed for the past two days I cannot seem to catch my breath and have a sharp pain in my abdomen whenever I take a deep breath which unfortunately is about every other breath.

Guest wrote:

Same Probs bro.... what to do ????

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Same Probs bro.... what to do ????

I've just started feeling that way, but I also get a massive headache on the left side of the back of my head

I have all of these symptoms, including the headache! I really have no idea what to do about it. I went to the doctor, and they had nothing to say about it. What was the result for you?

I am having the same problem and I have asthma. This happened suddenly and it is extremely hard for me to deal with. It is very painful and difficult not to have an asthma attack. God calms me down by reciting scripture (Psalms 23). Why haven't any of these doctors resonded to your inquiry? Anywho, I pray you are not still having this problem but I will pray for you anyway and the others that messaged on here.

God Bless in Jesus Name