I was "hooked" on Crack Cocaine for 5 years. 14 months ago I quit....cold turkey! Now, I suffer every night from dreams that I'm still doing it. o.O In my dreams it always seems that there is never enough of it to get a "good" hit. I'm dealing with crumbs and it's always very frustrating. In one dream I seen my girl friend who has now been dead for 3 years and I wouldn't say Hi to her because I didn't want to share my crumbs. When I wake up I'm so relieved because it was a dream and I haven't relasped. But, I have the dreams every single night and that's nothing but evil >;) . It makes me feel like going out an getting a whole piece of it and just doing it but I know better than to do that because of the repercussions....it'll always make you want more. So now I'm thinking this c**p or cocaine is the devils work and it is like a demonic possesion!!! It's been over a year since I've touched that nasty stuff and I do remember thinking when I was doing it that every time I inhaled it then it was honestly like inhaling the devil. The more you do it the more evil you become. Have I lost my mind? Will I loose my mind due to these dreams? Is it a possesion? What are your thoughts on this? I would really appreciate any input.

Don't worry, this seems to be common enough and should dissipate. I myself had very strong dreams in the months that followed quitting, whatever it was, the worst was when I was all ready to go and couldn't find a lighter or even matches! It's been years now, and I very rarely get a dream like that and if I do it's not leaving an intense lasting impression on my waking mind.

Wow! That post you made gave me hope. I was clean for 6.5 years up till around the beginning of 2013 where I relapsed for 7 days. I'm back in recovery with a vengeance and it's nice to see someone remind me of how the feelings DO subside a great deal. Thank you.

PRAY friend PRAY MATTHEW 6 Verses 5 - 13 .pour out those words every MORNING PSALM 88 Verse 13 AMEN JUST because THE DEVIL comes off you in ( that SATANIC ADDICTION ) ,HE ( THE DEVIL and HIS DEMONS ) does not want you to fill that VOID and WORSHIP GOD / SEEKING / KNOCKING / SEARCHING

PRAY and PRAY and PRAY ---
ADDRESS and CONFESS and SUBMITand ADMIT to GOD! AMEN
MATTHEW 6 VERSES 5 through 15 AMEN!

I read it today, I have no idea if you wil lreceive my replay late. Sorry for my English. I am Spanish. I fund you are under a battle. Yes, you are demonic possessed. It is not something rare. Is completely normal after have an addiction and you can be completly free. I had some experiences helping people in this area but only because I saw the suffering and I help like my faith Knowledge nothing else. I am Christian, I believe in Jesus Christ is my Savior and he touch us how deal with demons. I recommend read the Bible daily, read the Psalms in Voice aloud, you can listen your Self and also the demons, they hate it, it is the reason why some people fall sleep or have interruption from some distracciones happen when you try read the Bible .Also you will need help. If you stay alone in this battle one day could you feel more weak and the circumstances around you be difficult, will be easy be tempted for the demons. Nobody is strong enough against spiritual demonic forces. we need know the Word, the Bible in the Gospels and learn what you can do. First is recognize you are a sinner, without the help of Jesuschrist we are not capable to get the victory. We need pray and ask forgiveness and pray with your lips that Jesus is your only Savior. after you do this with conviction, you could pray for everything come to your mind is no good and ask forgiveness to the Father through Jesus and pray he removes it from your life, doing everytime you feel the spiritual attack. Ask Jesus, the demons are affecting you, are visiting and producing this dreams will be cast out from your life in the name of Jesus, pray all Things you made in all your life did you wrong, inclusive things you think are not important. Everyday ask for help to Jesus, ask guidance and provide the right place to listen his Word I recommend Derec Prince pastor-teacher . I bless your life, your thoughts, your mind, your heart and I declare you will be free of the addiction and all this bad spirits are causing your oppression in the name Jesuschrist, the Way, the true , the Life. I bless you. PS. Put in the garbage everything is from your girlfriend. Spirit of death is around you. Visit a Christian congreagation will have nothing to do with prosperity, Health spiritual Food You Need eat. Blessings!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Truthfully I was told by a shamen a while ago that crack does open you up to bad spirits that why you get that wierd feeling when it's done because they are all around you

My name is Jason, and I think I am possessed by a demon that makes me do crack cocaine. If anyone knows how to cast out this demon please tell me cause I am about to die from this.

Try eating some cottage cheese when the feeling comes. This should take it away instantly, depending on the demon.

I was married to a crack addict whom I had been with off and on for 43 years. He is dead now of Hep C. Since he died I have feared greatly about his immortal soul, since he refused to walk away from it - even on his deathbed refusing to go into a program and constantly singing the Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil. Believe me, the devil will have no sympathy for you once your soul discorporates upon your death. I recently found a Christian website that describes how demons get hold of us. In the first place, there is one cardinal spiritual rule that applies as long as man is alive and that is that free will cannot be breeched. One must agree and invite things in. This applies to both the Son of God (who stands at the door of the heart and knocks like a gentleman) and the devil whi will lie and trick his way in. The Devil especially likes kids because they are innocent and can easily get caught up.

According to this article, the first and most commonly used entry point into the soul is drug use. We are not talking about one time experimentation or use for religious rituals. We are talking about repetitive use, when the drug becomes your master. When the drug becomes your god.

Such a victim must pray for spiritual discernment - to recognize the beast for who and what it is. This is, by and large, a battle that must be fought by the victim - in the sense that the person must WANT to let go of the beast more than they want to hold onto it.

Everytime thst Jesus healed someone He would first ask "Wilt thou be made whole?" It seems like a counterintuitive question. Who woud want to remain lame, blind, crippled if they could be saved? But the fact is that many crack addicts choose to remain lame, blind and crippled.

So, how to get out ftom under it? It first and fotemost must be your freewill choice and it will not be easy. The devil doesnt fight fair and he is no gentleman. He will send you dreams that will make you wake up panting for it, obsessed by it. Discern and recognize this for what it is. Yet another of his deceptions and a trap.

My husband was high on crack one night and grabbed me by the forearms. What looked out of his eyes at me wasn't human. .Cold, uncaring and murderous - like the eyes of a grizzly bear about to devour. It was the eyes of the demon that lived within him I was seeing.

This just made me have an "ah ha"! moment. All my husband's paranoia when he was doing crack, fear of noises from outside and that someone was after him. I know all addicts get this. Medical science will tell you it is a form of drug induced psychosis. But what is really happening on the spiritual plane? Is the paranoia caused by the feeling the addict is getting that he is surrounded by unseen entities but somehow he cannot articulate this to other people around him? Maybe it is so horrific that it cant even be spoken. This thought makes me grieve even more for him. And there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop the whole process.I csn remember him breaking the stems in disgust after a binge. But I always knew that that action meant nothing because the beast had him by the throat and he would always crawl back to it and let it strip him of everything and finally his life.

Plead the blood of Jesus Christ
And ask him to feel your heart with his Spirit
Seek a Christian church family and walk away from the devil.
Move or do whatever it takes.
God speed""

Your right it is a demonic pocession. Or a demonic drawing energy from you as you get high. When your high your in trance. Look up the word trance. Use cocaine is a form of witchcraft. Cocaine is a po sion. It a form of debracary. You your under a spell. When you do it. Lol

My war room pray. My dear sweet savior, my father in heaven I cry out to you. I pray you hear my pwtiyion. It says in scripture ask and shall be given unto you seek and yea shall found. Open the door of his prison from the very gates of hell. I ask it in the name of Jesus that the demons of crack cocaine be cast out of him in Jresus name that I open the flood fares of yhe angels of hhhheaven for my husband yhat I cry Jesus my father unto the. That they will be done not my husband or mine on earth as it is in heaven. Lead us Dee at father from our temptetations and deliver us from from the evil one in HHesus name . May my husband be delivered and be set free forgive me for my enabling and participation in his undoing and use me as a vessel for you. Strong and a mighty dortres a fighter in Jesus name. I pray To increase my faith as the man in the bible increased is help me believe when there is no belief. Stop my fears and lack of faith. Help me with my didbelief. Forgive me father for my sin. I cast his demon crack cocaine out in the name of Jesus. I ask for deliverance spiritual