I have a sharp pain under my boob and to my arm pit and hurts when i move in diagonal motion or straight up or sluch. Can a chiroprator help with this.

Hello, I am 47 yrs old and have large breast.  had my first mammogram 1 month ago. It was not until the 2nd week after that I began to have pain deep into my rt breast going towards the armpit area..now into my 3rd week out and I can barely steer the wheel of my car, or turn over in bed, to take a deep breath or even cough it feels like someone is stabbing me. This pain has literally brought tears to my eyes.  I am now using a heating pad, and having to take pain medications to even get some "SLIGHT" reflief.  I haven't done anything strenous to cause this pain but it is VERY REAL!!!! Has anyone else experienced anything like this ??? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have bad pain under my left breast, feels like I might have cracked a rib, hurts to breath and I can't lay down in bed, I had to sleep in my recliner - up last night, not sure if it is a muscle or what it is, can't hardly turn or bend. Any ideas on what this might be, I have been sick, and am taking an antibiotic right now for allergies, and am coughing a lot.