So I woke up a day ago and my ribs on my right side were hurting really bad. They hurt to touch. They hurt when I move. It hurts when I take a deep breath. So I have to take small tiny breaths. They hurt REALLY badly when I cough, sneeze, laugh. When one of those three happen. I feel a sharp pain. Which ends up making me contract. When I contract the pain happens again and so on and so forth. This happens for like a minute before I calm myself down, so it doesn't hurt anymore. I have never had this happen to me before. My one theory is that I sleep in a recliner. The recliner broke about half a year ago. So it leans back further than a normal recliner. Since it does this, there is the frame that kind of sticks out. I sleep on my left side and am perfectly fine each night. Sometimes I look to move to my right side. When I do, I don't feel anything. Once I move from laying on my right side. A bunch of pressure feels like it's relieved off my right side. Around the same area that hurts. I don't ever fall asleep on my right side. Except the morning before the pain started happening. I woke up and fell asleep on my right side for about 40 minutes. I think this might be the cause. Maybe some sort of bruising. It's been going on for about 2 days now though. How long would a bruising like this normally last?

Any help on this would be great. I keep reading all of these things like "could be a collapsed lung" or "it could be a gallbladder infection" from other cases similar to mine. So I'm kind of becoming a little worried haha.

I'm having a similar issue. I'd like to know if you get it figured out

Pain on the right side of the rib and it hard breath or to yawn