i fell in yard on my left arm 4 days ago. No bruising. But very painful when getting up or down or move from side to side. Have been able to sleep on left and right side very carefully and does hurt a little. Do I need to go to Dr?

I would get an xray. I fell in the tub..on my chest and apparently hip too...bruise there.  But there was no bruise on skin of where it hurt under right breast.

At hubby's urging I went to urgent care and had xray, fulling expecting dr to act like I had wasted his time, no damage etc

But no, I had significantly fractured my rib.  My jaw would have hit floor but that would have hurt. *lol*

So even if you believe that you didn't break anything, a trip to dr is totally worth finding out what happened.

Believe me.  Oh and I'm 45yrs old, I do have some osteoarthritis or have been told that by a foot dr.

Just go see. if you have insurance then it's no problem but the time of waiting rooms. If no insurance, well get some! Just kidding.. go see anyway.  If you do have a problem, they will help you to pay for appointment, xray, meds.

Hope this helps! Hoots

I fell in bedroom the other day my lift side under my boob cant breath lay cough anything it hurts to move I even hit my left knee and it is swollen and hurts to touch

I fell to floor while attempting to kneel. I landed on my right side. Difficulty getting up from floor due to fall. Still have increasing pain as day goes on. No bruising or swelling. Do I really need to see a doctor? Is there anything to be done?

I fell also same way, thinking it's internal tissue bruise, Zen Gu Shei linament , warm water helps most

You should go to a Dr ASAP

My copay would still be a few hundred dollars. Just stay away from underwrites for a while

Guest, did you go to the Dr ? And what was the result. I've got the same simptoms after falling.

I also fell the doctor said i bruised some ribs. This is the most painful thing i hace ever experienced . I also ger sharp shooting pain through my breast it hurts so pad. It has been 3 weeks anything you do results in pain. I am thinking my breast must be bruised.

I fell out of bed banging my head but when I got up the next day my right brenast was hurting. There is no bruise but when turning left or right and when trying to stand it is very painful