I have had breast pain in my right breast on and off for the past 4 week.The past week the pain has gotten worse and hurts with certain movements of my upper body. A couple of months ago I was walking and tripped and hit my right breast into the front of a large SUV. I hurt after that but then the pain subsided. I have always gone for mamography and there is not history of breast cancer in my family.  I have also had cystic breasts and checked them on a regular basic, including aspirations. The pain I now have is also burning at times. I am very nervous about going, as I have not had a mammogram in a few years. My breast are very large and the pain seem to feel better when I am wearing my bra. I appreciate your feedback

I have exactly similar problem as of yours. I dont remember being dashed by anything. But am facing a burning sensation from last 4 weeks too and it specially occurs when i am up from sleep or while i do some movement. Wearing bra helps me reduce the pain. Not sure what is it. I do have a cyst and have a big breast too.. I think i might dare and go for mammogram soon. if u have any answer to it, let me know. 

What you are having, is pinched and dislocated nerves in your mid back and those nerves need to be reset soonest as it will get worst. Movements will agravate the pain and the burning will continue with movements of your upper body. I know as I have been a healer for 15+ years in canada and had many people with the same problem/pain. There are very few of us in canada that it is very hard to help everybody with any kind of pain.

Painlessjoe, Im experiencing this same problem. What type of healer or dr. do I need to look for to get this fixed?

thank you

you would have to find a special healer who reset dislocated and or pinched nerves which is what I do.

YOU WILL NEED TO ASK AROUND.

GOOD luck

Be very careful. My ex had the same feeling and it turned out to be cancer growing on a nerve which caused the burning sensation. It gets missed because most Dr.'s will say Breast cancer doesn't present with pain. She to was large breasted and was given anti inflamitories and sent on her way

It's typical of some doctors to not check further.

The majority of these types of pain are associated with pinched and / or dislocated nerves

It's typical of some dr do not check further.

nothing like scaring the sh*t out of someone