I had a Mammogram this past Monday that didn't seen to bother me. I have noticed over the past few days that my breast are very sore on sides and burining nipples. Today I notice blue veins arcoss my breast and upper chest. Which I had not noticed ever before. I was wondering if they were caused by mammogram or if it's related to my period which should be due in a few days(used pullout method). I am also experiencing white to clear vaginal discharge(feels like it's leaking at times) no odor, lower back pain, slight headache, upset stomach with reflux and bloated feeling, peeing more. I never get PMS so I don't understand why I am so fatigued and sickly. Hopefully I will get some relief soon. Please tell me if these Blue veins are normal and will go away and that they didn't break my boobs in the boob crusher!! Thanks in advance. CC.

I have the same concern, never saw these veins prior to mammogram...

Hello, I have the same concern too. I noticed a large blue vein in my left breast only following a Mammogram recently which was definitely not there before. I had previously knocked my left breast but this unsightly blue vein only appeared following my Mammogram. Will it go away in time?