I have about 3-4 painful red bumps underneath my butt cheaks near my anus. My entire butt crack also is in extreme pain. My vaginal area is normal and the pain starts right below my anus and continues all the way up untill the top of my butt crack. It hurts to wipe or to spread my butt cheaks apart. It hurts to pass bowl movements. It hurts all the time, if Im sitting or standing or not moving at all. PLEASE HELP!

I've actually had that.. I didn't go to the doctor bcuz I was scared of it was an STD. But it went away in 7-9 days. Put ointment in it to relieve pain. And when I finally went to the doctor after it went away they said it wasn't serious. Just something that happened. If its there more than 12 days u may need to go get it checked out. Hope this helped :) waitt I just noticed this was posted a month and a half ago lol..

I had that happen to me, and it turned out I was having a reaction from eating too much spicy food! The skin is thin down there, and the capsaicin from the peppers was causing me problems. While it is sad that I have to modifiy my diet to prevent it from happening again, I know what it is. Maybe you are allergic to a food? A doctor is a good choice to go see, just in case, but try a blander diet.

I have the same thing going on it started 2 days ago my butt was just itchy then yesterday my butt hurt so bad! I couldn't touch it couldn't walk or lay down or sit cause it hurts. I am using wipes to wipe cause toilet paper hurts so bad I have like a watery discharge. What can I use to ease the pain. :'c

I am dealing with this. I haven't found out the exact cause, but I have a couple of recommendations to ease the pain and heal up quickly! Take a couple of soaks in the bath a day, watch with antibacterial soap in that area, make sure the area is very dry when you get out (use a hairdryer on low heat if possible), and then apply Cortisone-10 cream. After a couple of days it should start feeling better. I'm finding that if I don't do this constantly it comes back - I see the doctor tomorrow. I will let you know if I find anything else out. Good luck!

WHAT HOME REMEDIES CAN I USE TO RELIEVE THIS PAIN AND BUMBS

Yes thats what I have too, its very painful and very hard to sleep at nights. I wish i knew what it was.  Any doctors ready this, we'ld love your input. 

I quit drinking coffee and it went away right away

Did you ever find out what it was?

It is probably Herpes.  Especially if you had itchy pain before the outbreak of bumps.

Have a shower and make sure the area is cleaned gently with soap and water. Mix about 20ml of witch hazel and 1 drop of tea tree oil in a clean bowl. Fold a clean cotton handkerchief so it measures about 2" x 4" and place it in the bowl until all the witch hazel and tea tree oil is absorbed. Pat the inflamed area dry, and place the folded handkerchief between your butt cheeks. Put on clean cotton underwear and keep the handkerchief in place all day. Repeat until inflammation is gone.

It's a pilidonial cyst!

A pilidonial cyst can be very small. It is usually located at the top crack of your ass.
I've had this on & off for yrs. Cyst is hitting my tailbone making my back hurt. Currently I was prescribed antibiotics & a numbing cream. So embarrasing. Showering is excruciating!