ok well, yesterday i felt alittle pain on my but after i came home from a soccer game, and this morning i found a large purple/ redish lump on my ass crack. it hurts to sit, and go to the washroom, and i thought i would just wait alittle, and let it go away, but i want to know how serious this may be, and how long it will take to go away.

Sounds like a big ole boil. They can hurt real bad. If you are willing to try this, i can tell you it will probably work. It is an old fashioned remedy that my great gram used to do to folks who developed these boils.
Take a tablespoons of whole milk and put it into a small saucepan. Heat it until it boils or scalds. Now, take a piece of plain white bread, remove the crust. Tear off a piece a little bigger than your boil. Soak it in the milk but don't let it fall apert. Take a spoon and scoop the bread out of the milk and give it a little squeeze so it's not dripping. Get a bandade and place the milk soaked bread in the middle of the bangage where the white cotton stuff is. Make sure the bandage is pretty large, don't use a little pinky one but maybe a regular size. Put the bandage with the bread on your boil and stick it on good. Repeat this a few more times and you will actually see the goop come out of that boil. There is something in the bread accompanied with the whole milk that draws the infection out. Soak your bum in hot water and keep the area clean before you apply the bandage. I hope you don't have to hairy of a behind as the bandage will pull your hair out. Ouch!!! o.O This really works, my hub had a big one under is balls on the top part of the leg (i know, eeeww) I did this for him for 2 days and the thing went away. It's cheaper than a Doctor visit. Let me know if this works for you, it's worth a try.