I have t this terrible ugly painful bump on my butt… It’s been here for days and I don’t know what to do. I can feel it even when I sleep. I am nervous whole day because of it.

On I get painful bumps on y butt also especially after gym if I don’t shower rights a way. I use something that my sister uses for her face acne …something with benzol peroxide. It doesn’t go away immediately, but in 2-3 days pass.

What is the bump like? Is it like a small cyst or boil? I had one of these in the summer right and had to go to the doctor because it became very hard to walk and sleep on my back. I worried alot too and hate doctors but soaking in epsom salt baths only made it form a head which made it more painful. The doctor also had me on cyprofloxacin for a week which did not make it go away. I ended up going in and they squeezed most of it out which made it feel so much better. If you still have it and it is getting larger (mine was about the size of a Loonie dollar), I would have it checked out because it will get very painful.