I Had fell pregnant in january i was not in the right circumstances to have a baby so i had a abortion at 4 months pregnant,i had the implant inserted into my arm in may then got it out on the 25th of october while havin the implant in my arm i only recieved a peried twice.after i got it out i have only had 1 period which lasted 3 days and was really just spotting! I have been feeling sick,got a soare back!beeing very moody and having wierd feelings in my lover abdoman its like bubbles bursting every so often!I would love to be pregnant again!but dont no if i am able!after all im not recieving a period!i have done pregnancy test after pregnancy test up until 3 weeks ago i gave up on trying as i was gettin no results!what should i do and how do i go about getting pregnant?i am so broody all the time!

I know what you mean by the bubbly pop or whatnot in the stomach, i have just spent all day in the hospital and thought that it has been going on for so long now, i should get it checked out. it sucks cause i cant ever find the words to decribe the feeling its making inside, its not gas and its nothing like that, not gurggly, nothing! so im lost on what it could be, im having my doctor look and maybe ill get a ultrasound and figure it out, but i have been getting fatter and VERY moody and sad and then id go through cleaning stages and just about anything in the book.. so if i figure out what was wrong with me, ill reply again and let you know! hope everything works out for ya:)