hi, my name is sarah and im 18 years old, i have been with my boyfriend for nearly a year, we have unprotected sex all the time, if we have a baby then it will be amazing, but were not trying if you see what i mean. well a few months before christmas me and my boyfriend broke up, so i stopped eating, and went on the pill due to a skin condition i have, but the pill made me bloated and eat loads so i came off it and me and my boyfriend got back together, but im still eating loads, my stomach is bloated all da time, my belly botton hurt, i need the toilet alot, feel tired and my discharge seems different. i had a period 4 weeks ago but two weeks after that i came on again but it was really light and only lasted for two days, what could this mean??

could meana a number of things, one is possible pregnacy, another is an STI if i were you i would go to ur dr and get a pregnancy test done along with an STI check up, better safe than sorry, and speaking frankly now, live your life while you can and dont try to have a bay at such a young age it isnt all its made out to be you know,,, im speaking from experience i had my first baby very young, (younger than u) and it is the hardest thing you can do, live your life and enjoy it while you can.