For the last few months I've been feeling really sick (no vomit) and I went to my doc who gave me a blood test, I have a low iron count and was put on some medicine, that was about 2 months ago, my period was normal after that. But now my period is late and I'm still feeling really sick, it's getting worse, sometimes I retch (still not vomiting). I'm very emotional, and I am a virgin so I can't be pregnant!! Also about a month ago I got server cramping with no period! Please help I'm scared with what's going on

Low iron means that you are anemic and anemia is a condition in which blood doesn’t have enough red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen and give you energy and your skin a healthy color. Low iron anemia also causes fatigue, weakness, headache, dizziness and many other signs that are connected to the lack of energy. This condition obviously is stressful to your body, especially if your appetite has deteriorated so your hormones react to that situation and it’s possible for you to have late or missed periods until things get back to normal. I think that you should check that nausea with doctor, it probably has nothing to do with your period but you need to get better in total.