I got the implanon put in my arm 8 months ago. im feeling kicking in my lower stomach on the left side & i can see my stomach move when i feel the kicks but i took a pregnancy test it was negative what could be going on in my stomach? Has anyone had this problem?

I'm having the same exact problem. I feel the same way I did with my first born. I've had almost every symptom of pregnancy, but test says negative. I really want to get an ultrasound, but my doctor has to approve first. I hope yu find out what's going on...if you do let me know.

I'm having the same problem have you found what this is, as I felt it with my first born exactly the same but hpg is negative really confused

Hey i feel im same position im getting all symptoms but every test is coming out neg ive noticed my breasts have gone up a siz and ive started to feel little movements and also been on implant for months x

what did your kicks turn out to be?

I feel the same thing im also on it but I've threw up awhile and feel kicks but when I took a test it was negative.. HELP please

Hi I've noticed you posted this concern some time ago ., just wondering did you find out what it was dido you turn out pregnant ., cause I'm feeling the same way ?

Hey i have been getting same moving in my belly I am on the implant

I have implanon buy I'm feeling moves in my stomach on my left side pls hlp

Funny you all say this because I’ve been feeling the exact same thing for two months! I keep putting it off because i’m scared if i’m not pregnant what could it be? I’ve had the implant in for 7 months, this is my third one! I have never experienced anything like this with my body but I can feel it’s changed so much! I also keep getting shooting pains where the implant is inserted! I’m plucking up the courage and going to the clinic for a full MOT and get this thing removed because I can’t cope no more!! Wish me luck X

What did you find out?

Hello what happened when you went to the doctors because I’ve been feeling movements and also I have had the shooting pains in my arm where the implant is to. I’m a bit worried as I have Graves’ disease that isn’t stable at the moment so I am quiet concerned.

I had my son 16 months ago. I had gotten the implant last July and just started having sex with my husband again a few months ago maybe once every couple weeks cause I just don't have a desire but anyway. Lately I had taken 4 pregnancy tests. All came back negative. My stomach tonight seems a little hard and I have heard of phantom kicks but it gets stronger every week. And I am literally scared because with my son i had stomach issues and this and that I had every type of test done plus blood work and it all was negative they retested again a month later and found out I was indeed 8 weeks pregnant. So I am kind of scared to be pregnant plus my son has a lot of therapies coming in and a lot of Drs appts I can't have another baby right now but everywhere I read it says it's impossible to get pregnant on it but I heard of a few that got pregnant while on it. Please let me know what you find out