i need help cant take this anymore i went to hospital cause feeling of burning up and nausa and vomiting they gave me a peper on tings to do for the vomiting but fond no fever ...i went to a walk in clinic they took blood tests they wont come in till next week but im burning up all the time feeling like my skin is on fire i can feel he heat but no fever what is wrong what can i do besides take a bath every hour i really think i miht dye befroe the tests come back im feeling that bad and noone knows what is wrong

Do you have any other symptoms besides those you mentioned? Perhaps some cold like symptoms, runny nose, cough, sinus pain, watery eyes, or chills? You are doing the right thing by taking a bath and hopefully it is a cool bath. If you are vomiting a great deal and it has been more than 48 hours you need to be rehydrated. Head back to the doctor or ER and let them know that you are dehydrated. They will most likely hook you up to an IV and get you hydrated. Try to stay as comfortable as you can until then, I know it's hard. Hope you have someone nearby too to keep an eye on you. If you start to feel dizzy or faint get back to the hospital. Keep us posted on the outcome of the blood tests![/list]

No not really any other then that ....im not pukeing today and im just feeling burning up bit nausas but im haveing a beer right now so not to sick lol but the burning up s uncomfortable to tell you the truth 2 months ag wet to hospital with ear ach doctor said its water behind ear drum went back again last month with vertigo like symptums and since then its just been hell and when i was at doctors other day he said there fluid behind the ear drum but they cant do anything for it can al his be cause of my ear

That has got to be it! The missing key was what the doctor said, fluid behind the eardrum. Symptoms accompanying that diagnosis are: of course ear pain, a feeling of pressure in that area, DIZZINESS, NAUSEA and vomiting, ear drainage, and FEVER. This is also called otitis media and can be treated with with oral antibiotics. Amoxycillin is the first-line antibiotic for treatment of acute otitis media.

Did the doctor prescribe you any antibiotics? If not, I would go see another doctor and get a second opinion and some antibiotics. There are complications from this issue such as hearing loss! Too much fluid in the ear can also put pressure on the eardrum and eventually tear it.

Let us know what transpires! Hope that helps! Glad you are having a beer and feeling a little better! XD

I would like to know where Soakthesoul stands today with this problem of burning up with no fever?  I am desperately looking to figure this out for myself, have been burning up for 4 months now and all I have been told is it is a Neuropathy.  Started when I was on the antibiotic Bactrim.  If you can let me know how you have made out with this problem I would really appreciate it.  I sincerely hope you are feeling better and it has resolved.  

Hi Feline freed. were you able to figure anything out? This just happened to me for the first time today. I stayed up all night and got little sleep so I was thinking it was just from over exhertion. But.... as I'm laying here burning up, it has struck me how odd this is. Any info. would help.
thanks!

Oh wow!  I've been dealing with the same thing and it is so annoying going from cold to burning up (sometimes even breaking a sweat).  Started running a fever with sinus infection about 3 weeks ago and started antibiotics. This continued the whole time & we thought it was just side effect from the antibiotics, but I've been off of them for a week and this is still happening.  I did have some stomach issues but then again though that was just all the medications I was taking. The stomach stuff has ceased.

I'm pregnant and stopped taking antibiotics for a UTI a little over a week ago and I swear my insides are melting now... No fever not hot to the touch but I feel like I'm chilling in the Arizona summer sun! Been throwing up but then again I'm pregnant so that's normal I think..

Im ricky and my ears burn up bad and are red raw im brown skin but now im pale white as a sheet all over i got diagnosed with wolff parkinson white syndrome 17 months ago witch i still have operation didnt work but the burning didnt start untill about 2 years ago when i was put on and came off risperidone was a side effect that never went away in winter i freeze like hypothermia even tho the ears and face still burn up and summer is so painful i cant even be out in the sun because of it the hospital did quite a few test and said no fever everytime and dont know but i also have no so good spirits in my house so im not sure if its a curse or because of underlying medical condition so frustrating so violating maby i have vitiligo on top im super white now witch gradually happened over a period of months not normal dont know anymore just keep faithful only god knows at the moment

Ricky again also i can be freezing cold but sweting under my arm pits too

Did you ever find out why burning inside your body but no fever