Ive just had an abortion about 2 and half weeks ago. I was pressured into it by my boyfriend, his dad and my dad all saying if i want the life i want then i cannot do it with a baby. So they led me to believe it was the right thing to do. After the abortion i was fine and a few days later it really hit me. Before getting the abortion i was told i must have some form of contreception before they go ahead with the abortion. So i was pressured into having the implanon in my arm. i told the nurse when i went for blood tests i would prefer the injection or the pill but she said i had signed a contract and my doctor could refuse the abortion if i didnt get the implant.
so after the abortion (i was exactly 7 weeks to the day) im nothing but moody and snapping at everyone. i work in a shop with baby clothes so when im there all i think about is the abortion and when i come home i take it out on everyone. i try to tell people how i feel like my friends and family but they dont seem to see what im going through. I regret it so much and i feel so alone. I dont know if it's the implant making me feel so depressed or the guilt of the abortion? And after all of this i just want to have a baby to make up for the one i dont have but then i find myself being selfish to the one i gave up.
I dont know my heads all over. i just need someones advice on what to do? and why im feeling like this.

Celebrity
You poor thing. You were not given enough time to think this through for you self.
May be you would of come to the same answer if you had been given the time, an then you would of known it was your choise.
you say your 18, you are an adult an it should of been your decision.
But i dont no your family an your life style.
Familys can be very pressuring.
Have you got other family members you can go to... Auntie may be. Someone who will listen to you an hold out a warm hand for you.
This cant be reversed now. So you need to get it straight in your head an get on with your life..... for your sake!!!
May be you need to talk to a proffessional person in this area.
Good luck honey xxx

Don't feel guilty. You made the best decision for you at the time.

It's been over a year, but a make up baby isn't the answer. How are you feeling today? You were pressured and that was wrong of the dads and boyfriend. You should have been allowed to consider your options and make your own choice. I'm sorry that was taken from you. It was also wrong of the medical personnel to intimidate you into getting a contraception you were not comfortable with and dangle the abortion over your head. That is so wrong, and they should be reported for victimizing you. I would get that arm implant removed. It will mess with your mental state, make you bitchy and fat, and can screw up your hormones and fertility for years to come. I hope you already got that taken out. One thing I will say as devil's advocate is that your dad has a point, having a baby when you're not prepared for one, regardless of age, is never an easy thing to do, and your life won't ever be the same. Once you have a kid, it's all about the kid, your wants, needs and dreams take a back seat to the demands of the kid. It's over now. Just try your hardest to move on, and make the most of your youth, your dreams and maybe ditch the boyfriend, go solo for awhile, do you for awhile.