For the past few years i have had infrequent palpitations, an average of one per month. After consulting with a doctor, i had blood tests (looking particularly for diabetes-related disorders) and an ECG, both of which came back normal. However, within the last few weeks the palpitations have become a nuisance, with rare days (once a week) reaching 20-25 per day. Unfortunately just to increase the level of problems, i have also found myself experiencing overwhelming states of dizziness, weakness and a very faint feeling, becoming sure i am about to pass out wherever i am. I have monitored my diet, my sleep patterns, my physical activity and consulted with a doctor again on the subject, all to no avail. I understand that this is unlikely to be a heart problem, as palpitations can be a sign of other internal problems, additionally the faintness is much more prominent within daily life, and having found no trigger, i am at a loss as to what could inflict a healthy 21 year old with such severe problems! Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

check ur T3 and T4 and TSH levels via blood test for hyperthyroidism