I was diagnosed with pancreatitis about a month ago, me and my boyfriend have a decent amount of sex to get pregnant. well, i was supposed to start my period on the 23 of March, its now...April 5th. ive tested 2 since my missed period it all says negative. Could i be pregnant and testing too early or can it be since my pancreatitis messed up my whole cycle? My pains lately have been coming back just a little bit, witch ive read is normal. but i also heard it hurts while pregnant?
Say i am pregnant...could i be hurting again cause im pregnant?
I havent had my period since Feburary 23, so if im pregnant i would be about 6 weeks, im still confused on the pregnancy test, negatives.
Any help??? would be great.

Hi there, I was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis about a month ago upon returning from Mexico. My period was due on May 23 and I still haven't seen mine either. I am also having pains but have read the same info saying you get pains while pregnant. 2 negative tests later as well and I still have no answers... Not sure what is going on and life has been to crazy to get to my regular GP... I briefly read a quick blip that referenced insulin affecting the menstrual cycle but upon further detective work only come across it when it also includes diabetes. I know the pancreas produces insulin.... have you had any insight or luck into your dilema???

Hi
I'm probably gunna get in trouble for this but my name is Blake and my girlfriend was diagnosed with pancreatits around a year year and a half ago, and she is seven weeks into her pregnancy. She has taken the pregnancy test twice and has had the results twice positive...so if the reults keep showing negative and you think you are go for a blood test to be sure.

TFor what it's worth yes my pancreatitis didn't act up for months then I got pregnant and it did so yes to that question and all people are different despite what's doctors tell you different foods bother different people with pancreatitis