well, i've been to the hospital for four nights because I've had sever constapation and it causes this pain near my pelvis, but i have also noticed when looking at my vagina in a little mirror, these little bumps on the inside of my lips.....should i be worried?

I think the constipation and the painful pelvis have nothing to do with the bumps you discovered in your vagina. I also had bumps inside my vaginal lips and the doctor told me these were some sebaceous cysts as the result of swollen hair follicles. The doc said I shouldn’t touch them and they would go away on their own. I followed his advice and the cysts simply vanished after some time. But I was warned if they didn’t go away but get bigger and inflamed instead, I should have had to remove them surgically.
But you first have to be diagnosed by the doctor and then behave in a way he suggests. Just don’t try to treat them on your own or squeeze them or anything, you can only make it worse.

I have the pain and the pumps down there and it itch so bad and near my anal im not have sex so i don't know what's going on,what did they do for you in the hospital