I have lately noticed these small white tender bumps that are lining my inner vaginal lips. They look like pimples and have white stuff inside but they are not exactly like pimples. I couldn’t dare squeezing, it just didn’t seem right. I had sex only once and it was with a condom, so I reckon I was safe. Any ideas about what this could be?

I reckon these are sebaceous glands. They are pretty normal and every woman has them, even men have them on penis and testicles. In some people they are more visible in some less. You were right not to squeeze them because squeezing could make them infect and become painful. What I can’t understand is why they are tender! They are not supposed to be tender. Maybe the pain’s physiological since you got scared. Maybe you should see a gynecologist to make sure these are sebaceous glands and not something else.