i have some white bumps they kind of look like puss pockets in side the vagina. i have a small one on the out side that reminds me of one of those moles that is barley connected to the skin, it had a white head and when i scratched it white stuff came out and then it started to bleed. the ones on the inside of the vagina are a lot bigger and they are like thoes moles to. i have not tryed to pop any of them or any thing like that. i have searched every where and cant find any thing that is any thing like this please help!!

Haven’t you seen a gynecologist for the matter? Although the description doesn’t really ring a bell, it is quite possible that the bumps inside of your vagina are cysts. There are a lot of glands inside the vaginal area and their ducts can clog. When this happens, liquid starts accumulating under the skin forming these cysts. They look as if they are filled with liquid and they usually do not hurt.

You were right about not popping them as this could lead to infection. If infection occurs they may become very painful.

These cysts may go away on their own, but if they don’t, they may have to be removed by a doctor.
The bumps you scratched with white stuff could be the same thing just superficial. However, I wouldn’t recommend any further scratching and squeezing instead I would say to see a gynecologist.

Hi, I just read what you said about the white bumps being pus pockets, and I know this is kind of gross but is it possible that by having unprotected sex often enough with the guy pulling out could cause it?

i have those too. a lot! and they are really annoying. and no, i'm still a virgin, so it couldn't be from the guy. i was kinda scared, but now i'm thinking these are just normal...anyone disagree?

my mom bought me a book when i was in 5th grade and it said to look at your vagina so i did and i saw these white bumps and i thought they were warts so i started picking at them, which actually i think made it worse. i became needlessly paranoid that i had an STD from some towel i rubbed between my legs or something and finally i went to the doctor and she said they were common... i dont remember what exactly they were, i think she said they were benign cysts. it sounds a lot like what you describe. but i'd reccommend going to the doctor anyway, it's not that bad. good luck

thanks a lot