OK so this might seem sick. I have never been sexually active but i get these red bumps on my Labia majora which get really dark and when these are popped alot of blood comes out, along with pus. I have no idea what they are so is this normal? what shouls i do?

If you noticed a red bump on your labia majora, it could be a simple pimple, as you can pop it and it actually behaves like acne, right? It is pretty normal to get pimples in your vagina, and these are called sebaceous cysts. It is exactly the same pimple you can get on your face but this one you can get infected due to abundance of the bacteria in your vagina. Sebaceous cysts appear under the skin surface containing this pasty or cheesy substance. It is important not to try to remove them in order to prevent swelling and tenderness. They are usually caused by swollen hair follicles.
As you have already popped the bump, maybe it would be a good idea to put some antibiotic ointment onto it, just in case it doesn’t get infected.
This is absolutely natural, and if you still haven’t had the sexual intercourse you don’t have to worry about any STD’s, this is just a small bump which should go away in a few days on their own. But if things start to look more complicated, you should see your gynecologist straight away!