Hi there! I got some small little white bumps on my vagina, I searched the net and I found only pictures of pearly penile papules that look similar to my bumps but I can’t seem to find pictures of pearly vagina papules. Is there anybody who can help me with this? Are pearly vagina papules similar to pearly penile papules? Are they also not dangerous? Thanx for the info!

Hello! I reckon that pearly vagina papules don’t even exist! What your are talking about may be a sebaceous cyst. They are also not dangerous. They are formed when the release of sebum, a medium-thick fluid produced by sebaceous glands in the skin, is blocked. Most of the time, sebaceous cysts don't require medical attention: they can either disappear on their own or stay the same size without causing any problems. If they start to grow or cause problems, a doc can prescribe treatment with steroids or antibiotics. But, you shouldn’t just listen to my opinion, it would be best if you went to a doc anyway.

it all good baby

Hello! It's possible these are sebaceous glands. I have some on me on the skin above my clitoral hood. When I stretch the skin out they are raised and flesh coloured and bumpy, but they appear in the same pattern that hair follicles do. Very common and nothing to worry about. Perhaps look these up and see if they're right, or search 'ectopic sebaceous glands' too.

x

Molluscum contagiosum
Look it up. Pearle Papule sound like Mollluscum to me. Get 'em burned off w// liquid nitrogen

it's on my penic can u tell my about this i m worried this is harmfum or not

Actually they're called Vaginal Pearly Papules. I have them as well

Do they hurt? Do more come out?