im circumsized and for many years noticed about 3 small holes in the foreskin and cheesy stuff lodged in there. what is the treatment?surgery?

I also have 3 holes in my foreskin. are they around the area where the foreskin folds over?

i think u might have penile adhesion. that means the foreskin scared over the rim of the head.u can try pulling it down or pull the skin down from the little holes. that happened to my son we didnt now u wee supposed to pull back after circumcision and the foreskin stuck over the glands (RIM OF PENIS HEAD) he had a little hole and we started pulling the skin down till we saw the german helmet (head).

Hi, i noticed it has been a year after this has been posted. I have been reading up on this problem, and you mentioned that you were indeed circumsized. What happens, is when you are circumsized, they use small stitches in the foreskin to help heal the area where your skin was cut. The stitches are then removed when the area is healed--thus leaving a hole where the stitches went into the skin. Now, over time dirt, and semen (if you are sexually active) can get caught inside the holes. This is nothing to worry about, just shower regularly and keep it clean. If these holes hurt, or affects your sexual performance, consult your doctor for further information. If there are no effects, then surgery is not needed.

Doc G.

Doctor I am an uncircumcised teen and I have a hole in my fore skin is that bad

I noticed this was posted over a year ago, and I have the same problem. PLEASE REPLY and tell me what happened.

Hello I would want to ask how this hole on my foreskin will remove?