I'm almost fifteen and a half right now. I am 6'4" and have lots of pubic hair. When I was fourteen, I measured to see how long my penis was. It was 4.5 inches. Now, almost a year and a half later, I measured again, and it's still 4.5 inches erect. When it's flaccid, It's barely two inches (even after a hot shower). My dad said he stopped growing (height wise) when he was fourteen. I didn't ask him about his genital growth because I am too embarrassed to. Even though I appear to have gone completely through puberty and am fully developed, my penis hasn't grown at all. I have armpit hair, a very thick bush of pubic hair, and I've stopped growing taller. However, my penis hasn't grown at all, and I don't think my testicles have either. I'm worried that my penis won't grow any more because it's really small, especially when compared to how tall I am. I did try jelqing about a year ago, but I stopped because I learned it may damage my penis. I was wondering if the jelqing damaged my penis because it's somewhat flat, like an oval instead of a circle. Nothing hurts though, I can masterbate and ejaculate and urinate without any problems. Will my penis still grow? And is there any way to make it grow more? Any advice would be appreciated.

I also haven't talked with my doctor, because it's a very embarrassing subject, and my dad would have to be there too. My dad and I are chinese. So is my doctor, and that just makes it even more awkward.

Hi Arcanine,

Your penis can grow into your early 20's so there is a chance it may continue. 

Don't compare yourself to others.  You are NORMAL.  Everyone develops at different rates/times.  Some guys get big early, others later.

Average for an adult is 5 - 5 1/2".  You are close.  Hang in there.

You know masturbating and cumming is gay right? Dont be a gay faggot. Your gonna become really gay and your gonna start f*****g yourself or your own gender.

Just saying. My penis hasnt grown either. Im 9. It STILL hasnt grown. :/