Hello, im 15 years old a couple months shy from being 16. My penis though is still small. I feel like im the only one and its embarrassing!!
I have arm pit hair, I shave my face, I also have pubic hair a happy trail and some chest hair. Except my Penis has not grown? I measured it. It's 3 inches non erect and 4.5 inches erect. Please help how long will it be till it actually grows? whats an estimated time?

Hi Green,

Everyone grows at different rates so we can't say for sure.  Some guys get big early, others later.  It's not uncommon for a male to continue developing into the early 20's.

You're also not that small.  The average for an adult male is 5 - 5 1/2".  You're close.  

Hope it helps.  Give it time.

the average grown man has a 5 to 6 inch erect penis and you are still growing so you have nothing to worry about

your penis is just naturally samall and that's normal i'm 14 and my penis is 6.5in and growin and the averege for an adult is 6in.

Still time to get bigger and hairier, so don't give up, nothing worse than knowing you have a under average size and not very hairy penis when entering adulthood, hopefully your penis will grow at least another inch and a half before you reach the age of 18, and of course get hairier, good luck.

Wel lyou are one luckybastard.

Yeah thats not that big dont try to show off kid