I'm 14 and 5'9, I weigh 70kg. I've got alot of pubic, leg, armpit and belly button hair. My chest hair has just turned brown but it's only visible up close. I shave like every two weeks but I mainly get brown hairs under my chin and in the sideburn area. I used to be stocky but since going to to the gym I've lost weight but bulked up also.

I'm only worried because of my penis. It's only 2.5 inch flaccid and around 5 inch erect. Oblviously my penis must've grown at some point, but it doesn't look developed at all when flaccid or erect. It doesnt fit with my body! My brothers penis has always been really big. (He hit puberty really early.) The thing is that I thought my penis would grow before my body hair developed, please could someone just try give me some information please. :)

Hi Jummuuu,

Everyone develops differently.

Your penis is "average" for an ADULT male, 5 - 5 1/2".  It likely will grow some more and it can grow into your early 20's.

Hope it helps.

Sorry dude u still got time tho im 15 and almost the exact oposite thing happend to me haha Im tall scrawny, nearly hairless with a big penis that I have no idea what to do with sexualy tho cause my girlfriend is like maybe 5 foot and she thinks itll rip her so yeah having a big penis isnt always the coolest thing