Hey there im from America. My problem is that I hit puberty when I was 13½ but my twin brother hit puberty when he was 12½. He developed a lot he has grown a full dark beard and stuff and has a bulge. For me I have light sideburns and chest hair etc. We are twins so why doesn't he have chest hair at all even though he hit puberty? And why hasn't my penis grown. We are both 15 now btw. The differences to make it eaiser are: ME (Chest hair, belly hair, lightsideburns, PENIS no change) HIM (Dark beard, No chest hair, His penis has grown by the look at his bulge). My penis hasn't developed one single bit 2inches flaccid and 4inch erect 

Hi Harold,

I'm assuming you are "identical" twins.

Even so, not everything happens at the same rate/time.  Even identical twins have some differences.  While your genes are the same you eat and experience different things that can affect your development.

4" erect is average for a 14-15 year old.

You're both normal.  Hope it helps.

We look VERY different but sound similar. I guess its a little mixed idk maybe Faternal twins