I am 16 years old boy and I have some questions about my penis? Can someone tell me what does normal penis look like? I think mine is normal, but can I get more information about sebaceous glands? I am sure that this question will sound strange, but I would really like to know the answer for it.

Don't think that I find this question strange. It is normal to ask these kind of questions at your age. You are young and still growing so it is perfectly normal to want to know new things about your body as it develops. The penis grows slowly during childhood, and then rapidly reaches adult size during puberty. The penis consists of the shaft, the glands (head of the penis), and the prepuce (foreskin). The urethra is the tube that passes through the penis and transports both urine from the bladder and semen from the testicles. Sebaceous glands are yellow raised bumps on the shaft, which may secrete a small amount of waxy material. Common “bumps” on the surface skin of the penis are sebaceous glands, pearly papules and inflamed hair follicles. Sometimes, pearly penile papules can develop during puberty and be mistaken for sexually transmitted genital warts. I am sure that there is nothing wrong with your penis, but if you have some worries I advise you to go to your doctor and ask him what ever you want to know.

I am 16 years old and is there a way to get rid of the Sebaceous glands?

I'm not sure that you would want to get ride of a sebaceous gland.

The resulting scar could be just as much of a blemish as what you're attempting to remove.

I'd schedule an appointment with my doctor to discuss this before convincing myself that I had to have it done. Most doctors can look at a sebaceous gland and confirm that's what it is. Other than monitoring it, there's usually nothing done, unless it suddenly shifts into a cancerous mode, and believe me, you'd know if from the darkening, irregular edge, hairy, raised surface, and technicolor discoloration. So, don't worry about it yet. Get it checked out first.

As for what's normal? "Normal" is a statistical average, and really doesn't apply here. If you want to see the range of what's considered "normal", you can find photos on Wikipedia.org or, drawings in a great book that I recommend, called "The Guide to Getting it On" from Goofy Foot Press. It's lighthearted, lots of drawings and diagrams, and has a whole section on guy's penises and what they can look like, and why that doesn't effect what they do.

Go look it up.