ok, so heres the deal. i had sex with this girl about 2 years ago and we were quite sexually active with each other...well, one time we wanted to see what it was like without a condom ((stupid!)...also the first girl i have ever done this with)....about a week later, i notice some weird bumps on the underside of my penis starting near my scrotum and fading upwards. i was going to go get a test anyways and i wasnt too worried. when i got there, the nurse said she didnt know, when i saw the doctor (who, btw was seriously the doctor who delivered my mom when she was born, he was pretty old) took a look and said its probably hpv.

i died. i told her, and she left me quick. she said she didnt have anything (in which case, i wouldnt?). i urged her to get tested and she said she would; when she got the results she told me she came up clean...

i went to my physician and asked him to have a look but said it was probably nothing but gave me an Rx anyways.

theyre like, hard bumps, hair comming out of some of them and sometimes, if i squeeze them, they...kinda...pop, i guess; like a white-head or something...? i looked up pictures of hpv/warts, pp, and sb and sb seems to be a pretty good comparison.

????????

From your description, I would also think they were sebaceous prominence. How many bumps were there? What did your physician say about them?

I also have sebaceous prominence but they are on my foreskin and seen only when I stretch the foreskin. How big are yours?
There is another kind of white spots called Fordyce’s spots, a person can develop them on both penis and mouth but they are very small, like 1-5 mm. They are also considered to be a normal anatomical variant and is no reason for worry. My girlfriend has these on her upper lip. They are small white spots, they are not even bumps but they are not seeable unless I look on her inner skin.

Anyway, it seems to me that all your doctors just had a look and made diagnosis. I mean, sebaceous prominence is easily recognized. However, if you’re uncertain, you can always see a urologist (another one) and have some tests. I henstly don’t think it is HPV but you never know. I don’t think you would get the bumps right away and sebaceous prominence may have been there for a while, it is just that you took a closer look after having sex.

yeah, the bumps are mostly visable when i stretch the skin and while theyre hard whitish 'bubbles' they are under the skin

would a urologist be able to accurately make a diagnosis? or would it have to be a clinician or a physician? regardless of what im told, i have these two differing diagnosises (sp?).

well yeah, the 'bumps' are on really only visable when the skin is stretched. they are like, hard white 'bubbles' under the skin

I wouldn’t want to make the diagnosis but it certainly sounds like sebaceous prominence because warts don’t look like that.

Any of the doctors should be able to recognize it, even a physician but I reckon that most guys who don’t know what it may be go to see an urologist because he deals with male genitals the most.

If an urologist finds the bumps strange( although I doubt that), he will be able to run some tests immediately, so I reckon for the piece of your mind that it should be an urologist.

the bumps look exactly like what i have read about on the internet and on this forum but i also have one or two bumps on the area right under the head in the darker area on the underside. i want to know if some of the bumps can appear in this area as well as the lower shaft, it is a boomerang shaped bump that i have, i think i may have popped it a while ago, i've had these bumps for about two or three years now

pearly penile papules