hi im 14 and i have and ive only just noticed that i have noticed that i have LOADS of these little bumps on my peinis that only show when its errected, i didnt notice them yesterday only this morning and i have NO IDEA what they are, when i sort of pinch them they feel solid underneeth the skin.....

PLEASE HELP :-(

dude omg me to im 14 and when i get erection i get same thing, i only noticed today and never before. WDF R THEY MAN IM SCARED i have enough on my plate already

Hi there, these are probably nothing to worry about.
There are several quite normal and harmless lumps and spots that can appear on the penis. The grease glands (sebaceous glands) that we all possess in our skin can become enlarged, particularly on the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.
(Occasionally they even get blocked and develop into lumps full of a creamy substance (sebaceous cysts). )
Also...
Many men have small spots around the rim of the end of their penis (the glans penis, usually in a line and regularly spaced). These 'pearly penile papules' are quite harmless too and shouldn't cause symptoms.
Without knowing the size or distribution, it's difficult for me to be sure what the cause of yours are, but if neither of these sound right, go to the doctor, he can put your mind at ease.
Searching the net for the above conditions will allow you to check pictures, and compare them to your's
hope all goes well.

thats bad mabe you have a allergy?

by the way im a girl !

OMg I DO TOO! WTF?!??!? (0o0) im scared now...