hi im 14 and ive got what id call spots on my penis and balls they dont have white heads but they are poppable with like spot gunge coming out im quite concerned incase my gf says something
ive had oral before but i had these spots before that

What should i look out for or do im quite scared of GP's

Hi Pong, the spots that you are referring to are known as Fordyce spots. In the future, however, if there is something about your body that you don't know, I think it would be a good idea NOT to have sex anyway, in case you do happen to have a disease that you pass on to people! Thanks for posting and keep us posted. Do you need to know treatment for the spots?

yeah a treatment would be nice thanks seeing as im affraid of doctors aha thnx alot

Fordyce's spots (also known as angiokeratoma of the scrotum or Fordyce's disease[1]) are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis or on the labia, as well as the inner surface and vermilion border of the lips of the face. They are common in men and women of all ages. They are named after an American dermatologist, John Addison Fordyce.[2] On the head of the penis, they are called Tyson glands,[3] not to be confused with Hirsuties papillaris genitalis.[4]

The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland: normally, sebaceous glands are only found in association with a hair follicle. They are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body. Men sometimes consult with a dermatologist because they are worried they may have a sexually transmitted disease (especially genital warts) or some form of cancer, but this is not the case.[5] They may equally be worried about the appearance of their penis and what their sexual partner might think of it.[6]

i found this through google is it saying im not actually in any danger?

Hi Pong, no, you are not in any danger. :-) there's a forum or two around here on Fordyce spots that you can post on about your issues and how to help get rid of them. THey recommend jojoba oil if I don't recall. You can find it somewhere here though. Does that help? Is your mind at ease now?

yah thnx man
any like brands of that oil so i can nip down to the pharmacy and get some? helps me out

thanks

Hi there, I'm not an expert in it so I don't want to speculate and send you on the wrong path so seek out the thread here on the forums. I think someone mentioned Nivea, but theere's a big thread on Fordyce spots and their cures. I think it's under penile disorders.

Thanks, I too was worried.