What is the most common age for peri menopausal period? I am 35 years old, and my periods have become irregular. I’ve always had regular periods, and for the first time I thought I was pregnant, but I was wrong. Can I still stay pregnant? What does exactly peri menopausal mean and when it is going to develop in real menopause?

As long as you have your periods, you may stay pregnant. Perimenopause is period that happens around the time of menopause. Some women stop having their periods in the age of 33-35, although the average age is about 50s. It’s time for you to start with supplements for osteoporosis prevention, because your estrogen level has begun to vary. Your FSH level will show when your real menopause would start. But it doesn’t have to happen so soon. I’ve been in my perimenopause for 10 years, my periods are irregular, but I still have them!