Recently, I started experiencing hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia and headaches. I understand that I am going through menopause, but sometimes I think that my symptoms are abnormal. They are so intense that I think that something is really wrong with me. I would like to know more about menopause.

More than 70% of women are affected with menopausal symptoms. This is due to the changing hormone levels, particularly estrogen. Some women notice early symptoms while still having periods. This stage of gradually falling hormone levels is often called the "climacteric" and it usually begins in women after 40 and can last for several years. Some women experience an early or premature menopause. Symptoms may occur immediately, depending on the cause of an early menopause. Early menopause symptoms include physical, sexual and psychological problems. Physical symptoms include: hot flushes, palpitations, insomnia, night sweats, joint aches, headaches and many others. Psychological menopause symptoms are related to hormonal changes, and the most common ones are mood swings, irritability, anxiety, difficulty concentrating and forgetfulness. Sexual problems are usually caused by vaginal dryness due to low estrogen levels, which results in discomfort during intercourse. What you are experiencing is nothing abnormal, but if you are too worried I advise you to see your doctor.

Is lg blood clots normal during perimenopause?

As the menopause approaches, there is a decrease in estrogen production by the body. This most often happens between the ages of 45 and 55. This shift in hormone balance affects nearly every body system and causes a mixture of symptoms. Fortunately, alternative therapy offers some solutions to these symptoms.
mymenopausecommunity.com/articles/menopause-symptoms/male-menopause.html

can i be at tht stage at 30 yrs old