ok so now i am ten days late i went for the blood test at 4 days late came out negative and now im ten days late and the pregnancy test comes up with one faint white line and one pink line what the hell is going on? I would be max three weeks pregnent is that to early?

also my last period was on the 12th of august finished on the 14th i had sex on the 18th and 19th unprotected was highly fertile from the 20th to 27th and my period was ment to come on the 9th and nothing =( im so confused i thought blood would show it buy now? Im always regular and have never skipped a period before! Please help

Hi there, skipping a period happens sometimes! Don't worry about that. The only thing you should do now is take a pregnancy test to ensure that you're not actually pregnant, okay? Keep us posted on when you do.