OK, I'm about 6 days late for my period. The last time I had sex was January 12th, and he pulled out (not a means of bc, I know). My period spotted on January 16th, 17th, 18th, then full flowed the 19th-24th.

Now, I had it calculated to be due the 14th, and it's nowhere to be found. I've taken two hpt tests---one the 17th and it was negative. I took another one this morning (20th) with the first morning urine, and it's negative. CLEARLY negative. Not even the hint of a positive.

Now, I have been really stressed out lately---I moved out of my apartment last month, trekked up and down two flights of stairs to move, broke up with the boyfriend, etc. Could that be why my period is MIA?

I've also had 2 episodes of missing periods before, in the past 5 years I'd say. Any clue as to what's up? I'm nervous about going to a doctor :-(