im 14 and had my period for about 1 year and 6 months is it normal for them it still irregular like one or two weeks out, to last 5 -8 days nd is it normal to get stomach cramps every day of my period nd to only leak at night even when wearing two night pads do u think it just leaks it night cos i move about too much its dead annoying at sleepovers plz help thanks

hi, it took me almost two years after starting mestruating for my periods to some how settle , don't worry.  anyway there are lots of women like me who as a normal thing have irregular periods.   i started taking the pill very early in my teens by instruction of my doctor as an acne treatment -acne can be hormonal and the pill can help to regulate your hormone levels - so now my periods are like clock work, but as a rule they where very irregular before the pill, and i mean sometimes 2 times in the same month, or once every 3 months, they were all over the place..
try wearing evening pads, it only leaks because you move while you sleep and maybe sleep mostly on one side.   
the stomach cramps just mean your uterus is still getting use to the new job of creating a favorable environment for a probable baby, that is all.  still cramps are normal.    
if you are still worried and think the pain is too strong and still very irregular for another 6 months,  go to the doctors and ask him/her to check for polycystic ovary syndrome.

thanks for ur help