I'm just wondering if this is cause for concern? I'm 29 years old and ever since I can remember my periods have always been SO heavy that they would be full of thick clots, and I would often flow through tampons and pads in a matter of 2-3 hours (even heavy flow pads/tampons). I'm often irregular and skip months, so I am used to seeing dark blood "old blood" or whatever, but I mean, this is really really dark, like a jet black color. Really weird. Almost every period I have intense cramps, nausea, migraines, and dizzy spells... but this month I feel fine. My periods the last 4-5 months have been pretty regular arriving in the first week of each month. But in the current month (may) I did not have one. (which doesn't really alarm me since this happens sometimes for me.). So I thought maybe it was just dark from being backed up, which is still a leading thought on my mind. But it seems like it should be heavy... it's so very light I don't really even need to wear anything for it. Just a thin stripe of jet black light blood. No clots. Barely any blood at all. Not even when I first wake up in the morning or anything. Everything I've read says this is normal and that its just old blood. It's been doing this since monday night/tuesday morning and it is now friday morning. I'm not on any medication or anything that could affect my cycle. I don't really think I'm pregnant or anything, I just want to know if this is normal or if it sounds like symptoms for cysts or anything that i need to be concerned over?

Honestly I don't think you should really be concerned until next month, or you develop a new different symptom like pain on one side or you don't get it anymore at all. But honestly if I were you I would definitely go and get it checked out, just incase you do have a cyst or something more serious. Remember the earlier you find something wrong the better the outcome.

Hope I helped.
:-)