I'm 41. I've always had very regular periods....25 day cycles. Today I started a period just 15 days into my cycle....2 weeks after my last period. I've also had night sweats sporadically over the last several weeks. I expected to miss periods due to pre-menopause, not have them more frequently. Is this normal? What causes the cycles to become irregular?

Thats a Good question, Im going through the same thing :(

I am 43 and I , too, have had night sweats and migraines. My cycle now is only two weeks after my last one started. Not enough time for my body to rest. Have you ever read the book, "What your Dr. may not tell you about Pre-menopause?" by John R. Lee, M.D. ? This is a MUST have book for all women who want to understand their bodies and get answers to helping them heal without popping some pill.

Wow, I am 43 as well. It has only been nine days since my last cycle and now I am starting again. This is driving me crazy. I thought I was going to get it less, not more. UGH!!!!

Book by Lee is helpful. But still I did not expect this.

Hi i'm 45 and have had my period two weeks after the last but now bleeding 21 days is this normal, going to clinic monday to make sure wow can"t wait to stop!!