well, i m just 19 and my periods started at the age of 12.
since 6months my periods have reduced from 4 days to 2 days and the flow have also reduced....
i joind swimming 1 year back, is it because of that or smthing else has happend to me.. i really scared plzz help me.

Hi Twinks, thanks for your post. Well, it could be a number of things, but you mentioned swimming so I have a question for you. How much do you exercise each day? Are you in great health? Sometimes extreme exercise can reduce your menstrual flow and reduce the number of days you actually have your period. I found that when running a great deal, say more than 5 miles a day - after not doing this for several months - can send my period into an irregular state. My normal period is just four days in length, but when training it might fluctuate anywhere from two to four days during those times. If it contintues over time, it is always best to talk to your gynecologist. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted!