lower belly fat excersises. iT IS VERY GOOD.how can i dowload this video to my computer. i need it badly.Please help me

Celebrity

There are several websites to do that - it is best to enter in google "how to download youtube videos" and you'll figure it out. 

Are you still doing the abdominal exercises that you downloaded to your computer? Have you been using other SteadyHealth videos to get toned up as well, and if so, which ones do you like? There are some very effective videos available from SH, and you should look into other ones to see if they can help you address other parts of your body. For the most part, a person can workout at home to these videos without leaving the comfort of their house. Some people do not like to workout in public and this makes for a great alternative for those who want to do it in the privacy of their home. I hope you are still enjoying the videos available through SH.

Exercises To Reduce Stomach Fat

1.    Crunches

2.    Reverse Crunches

3.    Twist Crunches

4.    Vertical Leg Crunch

5.    Side Crunches

6.     Bicycle Exercise

7.    Rolling Plank Exercise

start jogging the best solution for everything!