I have fat thighs,side of thighs too and loose butt and fat obliques and my stomach is so fat. Please help me. I wonder wether jogging is really helpful in getting firmer.Kindly help me.

i think jogging's great for burning calories for overall weight loss. and i had a personal trainer tell me one time that correct breathing (deep & even through the diaphragmn) will help tone abs, too.

I have really bad dimples in my thighs and my stomach is like a little mushroom top. I exercise every day. I sprint walk to school 8 blocks in the morning and afternoon 5 days a week. Plus my arms are starting to get flabby. Can someone kindly help me lose this fat.I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Jogging defiantly helps eat your 5 a day too you'll soon go down to the size you want. All the best

If you want to lose weight you have to start with your nutrition. Exercising is great but it is not enough. First cut back on sweets and totally get rid of your bad habits such as junk and fatty foods. Also increase intake of the water in your organism, but only water. Avoid soft drinks and especially sodas because they are full of sugar. Furthermore you shouldn’t be eating three hours before you go to bed because if you are sleeping with full stomach your body is spending more energy to digest food and this makes you fatter.

Together with this running, cycling or even swimming are great way to reduce weight and get your body nice and firm.

yes its true jogging is an effective way to loose weight

I think aerobic work out is best way to get great results in natural way and be fit,i also doing aerobic work out in morning, Do not speed up your exercise time too quickly,If you are obese and out of health and fitness....