i am trying to lose weight.and whenever my monthly periods occur i stop exercising.someone has told me its not safe to workout during periods.these 4-5 days of periods looses my momentum of workouts .what to do?

hi shveta, regular exercise is good for you and can help to ensure that periods are regular and not too painful. there is no reason at all why you cant exercise if you want to during this time. the exercise enables endorphins to be released into the blood stream, which act as a natural painkiller and feel good factor. just make sure you feel comfortable with whichever form of exercise you choose whether it is swimming, running, riding etc and enjoy it. good luck with the fitness plan - hope this helps.

Hallo shveta,
I know how is like when you pause few days from your exercises and then have to begin aging almost from the beginning. I hate that. The thing that y instructor told us is that you can continue to do workups while you are on period, just need to be careful not to overdo your body. It is sensible at that time so, what I do, is just try to stretch my arms and upper torso as much as I can, and if I feel some pain I stop immediately. What kind of exercises do you do? How old are you. Is your period regular or it has different time of appearance?
I hope this helped you in any way.

Make sure you wear sturdy napkins or tampoons to avoid leak. Exercise can trigger increase in blood flow but not a contraindication.  Just make sure to replace it with lots of fluids.