Hello, folks. I have been experiencing some troubles with peripheral neuropathy. I would like to try some new approaches. Can anyone tell me if acupuncture can help me? I would really appreciate if anyone could share this piece of info with me. This will mean a lot to me. Thank you in advance. Bye, folks!

Hello, there. Peripheral neuropathy represents the damaging of the peripheral nerves. It is usually inflammation. Traditional Chinese Medicine says that neuropathy is caused by obstruction of the flow of Qi (energy) and blood within them. Cutaneous acupuncture uses the needles to stimulate Qi. For each nerve, there is an exact point where needle is placed. You might feel a little discomfort when needle is placed. This won't last long. I hope you will experience some benefits within. Good luck!