Hi, folks. I feel stressed lately. I think my organism is not functioning properly anymore and I would like to improve my health somehow. My friend suggested me to try with acupuncture holistic. I would really like to know what it is. I will appreciate all the details. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Holistic acupuncture is very old treatment method. It originates from China. Literally, it means “needle piercing”. Fine needles are inserted into a skin in order to stimulate specific anatomic points in the body. These points are also known as acupoints or acupuncture points. Acupuncture practitioners can also use heat, friction, pressure, suction or electromagnetic energy to stimulate these points. Acupoints are stimulated in order to balance the flow of the energy in a body. All this has an aim to maintain good health. In last 40 years, this discipline became very popular in Western world as well. Good luck!