Hello, folks. My friend is obsessed with holistic acupuncture. She says that it can cure everything and she goes all the time to be put needles in her skin. I must admit that I am little skeptic. Is it possible to know what can be treated with holistic acupuncture. I would really appreciate this. Thanks.

Hi, there. Many people have experienced benefits from holistic acupuncture. There are acupoints on our skin where the needles are placed. Each acupoint is responsible for a certain condition or organ. Acupuncture is great for headaches and back pains. Abdominal pain and dizziness can also be treated. Other conditions that can also be treated are: cough, insomnia, spasms, blurred vision, skin itch... You should consult with an expert and see what he offers. I hope you will be satisfied. Please, let me know your own impressions after the treatment. Bye!