Howdy, folks. I am planning to start with yoga very soon. I have made some inquires, but I have heard something about chakras. What is the role of chakras in yoga? Does anyone know to answer me this? I will be very grateful for that piece of info. Thanks in advance, folks. Bye!

Hello. Chakra represents physic centers of consciousness. There are seven basic charkas. They start with level seven chakra on your head and end at level one chakra in groin area. Chakra six is on the brow, blue chakra five is on the throat and green chakra is on the heart. Solar plexus chakra is number three. It represents ego and self identity. Emotional identity is chakra two. These chakras can be used as places for putting crystals. But, I don’t know any further details. Perhaps, you should talk to your yoga instructor.