Hi, folks. My friend has been diagnosed with cubitus valgus and it really started to cause some troubles to him. I would like to know how this condition is treated. I really don’t know how this appeared. I hope someone will know to answer me about this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. You’ve asked an interesting question. Cubitus valgus represents a disorder where elbows are oriented outwards. I think that they are treated surgically. One of the available methods is supracondylar dome osteotomy. Don’t ask me details. I am not an expert, so I couldn’t help you much with it. Your friend should consult an expert. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, everyone. My friend had problems with cubitus valgus. He had to go for surgery. I think that this method was supracondylar dome osteotomy. Here, there is a fixation of lateral supracondylar nonunion. However, this technique is relatively new. I don’t know if it is available everywhere. I hope this will help. Good luck with all! Bye!