I am so afraid for my husband. He is 61 years old and it seems that he is suffering from peripheral neuropathy. First he just said that he has this weird feeling in his legs, especially feet. That was almost a month ago. Ten days later he started complaining of burning sensation in the same place so he decided to visit a doctor. I need to know something more on Peripheral Neuropathy progression. Doctor said that we will know more after he determines the cause of neuropathy.

And he is right. My grandfather had similar problems. Peripheral Neuropathy can have a lot of underlying causes and the progress of this condition depends whether doctors can eliminate that cause or not. It seems that the diagnose was made in an early stage which helps a lot. In best cases, damaged nerves could regenerate on its own and sometimes the rehabilitation could take weeks, months, even years.

INVESTIGATE R-LIPOIC ACID