It seems that my grandfather has some sort of peripheral neuropathy. He is 87 years old and in good shape, considering his age. I suppose that he can thank that to a fact that he was an athlete back in his days. Anyway, he said that he is sometimes feeling some numbness in tips of his fingers and also, some burning pain in feet while walking. Is this Peripheral Neuropathy or not?

Well. Numbness in fingers can be connected to some neuropathy, but that is not necessary the truth. There are many other diseases that can cause symptoms that happened to your grandfather. You do realize that several tests and serious examinations have to be performed to determine his diagnose. All I can say with certainty is that burning sensation in feet is a standard symptom of small-fiber neuropathy. But, like I said, let us not speculate without test results.